Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 - I Resolve to Document... and stick to my resolutions

Well, it's 2012.  Almost a year and a half since my last blog post. If you asked me to tell you everything that's happened since I last blogged, I might be able to list about 10 things-
  • Elijah was born October 14, 2011
  • Mom and Aunt Ginny came to visit
  • We visited Williamsburg, Virginia (2010)
  • Kaleb went on a class trip to Washington D.C.
  • I traveled over 75,000 miles on a plane in less then a year
  • Kaleb's anger issues have resolved- thanks to Intuniv
  • I finished a few college classes
  • My sister moved to New Jersey
  • We became inspired by Tim Tebow
  • Gabriel started Kindergarten
  • Brian earned his Junior Brown Belt in karate
  • Kaleb played football for the Timberview Timberwolves
  • Brian switched schools....again
  • Xander stopped sucking his thumb AND threw his infamous puppy blankie away
Okay so maybe a few more then 10.  But regardless, I would have a lot easier time remembering, had I kept up with my blogging.  So, for 2012, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to start blogging again.  Blogging makes it so much easier to reminisce on lifes events, keep friends and family up to date on happenings, and can even be slightly therapeutic at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment