Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Missing My Boys

As usual, I'm spending my night missing my boys.  I've been at Fort Meade, Maryland for about 9 days now conducting an inspection.  I wonder if they miss me as much as I miss them.  Xander has been waking up at 6am every day, which completely annoys Dave.  He's not a morning person.  Most mornings, I try not to talk to him until he has been up for at least a few hours. 


Brian got frustrated with his homework last night.  He has Karate on Mondays and Thursdays and couldn't go because he didn't finish his homework.  He was sent home with 60 problems for math.  Ridiculous for a 4th grader if you ask me.  Had him on the waiting list for The Classical Academy since last year.  Found out today he's number 438 on the list.  Ridiculous.  Kaleb starts basketball tonight.  Practice is at 730pm every Tuesday night.  His bedtime is 830pm because he, too, is a bear in the morning.  Not sure how this 730 practice is going to work out. 


Gabriel keeps asking me to bring him back Transformer candy as a surprise from Maryland. What the heck is "transformer candy"? He's still not using the potty yet.



I still haven't finished my college class yet.  All work was supposed to be submitted on December 23rd.  I took an incomplete even though I only have one paper left.  I am such a procrastinator.  I hate it.  I get done with the work day and the very last thing I want to do is sit and do a research paper.  Tired of trying to be superwoman all the time.  My hubby and kids deserve better then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment